Boston high school students are launching their own businesses and they need you!
Invest in the next leaders of Boston by signing up to be a mentor. Mentors work with their BUILD team to develop and strengthen skills like communication, collaboration, innovation and grit as well as empowering BUILD students to take charge of their education, careers, and life.
Mentoring takes place weekly at our partner schools during the early afternoon. Use your lunch hour to make a difference in a young person’s life while connecting with other like-minded professionals in Boston.
What Does a BUILD Mentor Do?
- Supports students as they launch real businesses.
- Develops meaningful relationships with your team.
- Helps students explore business, college, and career paths at weekly classes and on field trips.
- Works together to develop and strengthen skills like communication, collaboration, innovation, and grit.
- Empowers students to take charge of their education, careers, and life.
Work Together, Make an Impact.
BUILD has a new flexible group mentoring opportunity where 4-5 coworkers or friends can collaborate to support a team on a rotating basis. Join companies like Silicon Valley Bank, Bain Capital, CloudHealth, and T3 Advisors to form a mentoring team today.
Team Mentoring is a great way for colleagues to develop relationships across departments, build collaboration skills and take on new leadership roles all while empowering the next generation of leaders in Boston.
Each mentoring group will need a leader who is responsible for coordinating schedules to make sure that two members of your group come to a mentor session each week. To sign up to lead a team, fill out the form here.